In the Kansas City, Topeka and Lawrence areas, the Kobush Name Means Concrete
Commercial Concrete Solutions started in residential concrete work under the Kobush name. Then, Bob and Josh Kobush introduced revolutionary concrete repair materials and a process to the commercial market in Kansas City and then expanded across the metro, including Topeka and Lawrence. Since then, the Kobushes have changed the way concrete work is done in our area.
Now, you can repair, not replace:
- At a fraction of the cost of replacement
- In a fraction of the time of replacement
- Without the mess and inconvenience of replacement
Concrete Repair and Technology have Changed, but Some Things Never Will
The technology behind concrete work has changed, but not family-owned CCS’s business values, quality work or reputation. Now, we bring our commercial skill to businesses and homeowners across the KC metro, Topeka and Lawrence areas.
Of course, CCS is ACI certified and a member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City.
Award-Winning Concrete Work
- Winner of the 2009 Award by the American Concrete Institute in Architectural and Concrete work within the State of Kansas, Decorative Category
- Winner of the 2009 "Excellence in Concrete" Award for Residential Flatwork Concrete in the Greater Kansas City area Awarded by The Concrete Promotional Group
- Winner of the 2008 "Excellence In Concrete" Award for Decorative Residential Concrete in the Greater Kansas City Area. Awarded by the Concrete Promotional Group