In Kansas City, the Kobush Name Means Concrete
Commercial Concrete Solutions started in residential concrete work under the Kobush name. Then, Bob and Josh Kobush introduced revolutionary concrete repair materials and a process to the commercial market in Kansas City. Since then, the Kobushes have changed the way concrete work is done in our area.
Now, you can repair, not replace:
- At a fraction of the cost of replacement
- In a fraction of the time of replacement
- Without the mess and inconvenience of replacement
Concrete Repair and Technology have Changed, but Certain Things Never Will
The technology behind concrete work has changed, but not family-owned CCS’s business values, quality work or reputation. Now, we bring our commercial skill to businesses and homeowners across the KC metro area.
Of course, CCS is ACI certified and a member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City.
Award-Winning Concrete Work
- Winner of the 2009 Award by the American Concrete Institute in Architectural and Concrete work within the State of Kansas, Decorative Category
- Winner of the 2009 "Excellence in Concrete" Award for Residential Flatwork Concrete in the Greater Kansas City area Awarded by The Concrete Promotional Group
- Winner of the 2008 "Excellence In Concrete" Award for Decorative Residential Concrete in the Greater Kansas City Area. Awarded by the Concrete Promotional Group