CPR for Concrete
A decorative finish that brings concrete back to life - at 50% of the cost.
Concrete Profile Restoration (CPR)
Finally! A Superior Alternative to Replacing Damaged Concrete that can Withstand the Brutal Midwest Climate.
Until now, a complete tear out or problematic overlays were the only options available for damaged concrete.
- Tear out and replacement, the most common solution is costly, invasive, and time consuming. It keeps you off your driveway for over a week, while potentially damaging the yard, sprinklers, and landscape.
- Another option is a micro topping or overlay. Where a thin layer of cementitious material is placed over your existing concrete. This leaves a critical "bond line" between existing concrete and the topping. This bond line is highly prone to failure in our freeze/thaw climate.
Commercial Concrete Solutions Brings Concrete Profile Restoration (CPR) to the Midwest
With new technologies, a fresh perspective on concrete surfaces, and keeping our customers ever tightening budgets in mind, we have introduced a creative new process for saving your existing concrete. We have affectionately dubbed CPR or Concrete Profile Restoration.
- Less cost/higher ROI for property owners.
- Decorative finish with exposed aggregate look.
- No topping or bond line to fail.
- No damage to yard or landscape.
- Quicker turn around than a tear out.
- Unique look, popular in Europe, but not often seen in the Midwest.
- More salt and chemical resistant than the original concrete.
- Increased texture for better grip, and less slips.
Concrete Profile Restoration can be used on just about any horizontal concrete surface, such as:
- Concrete stairs
- Pool decks